Partnership with Indigenous Peoples
Approximately 20% of canopy in Canada will be allocated to Indigenous Peoples’ lands. RavenQuest has developed an indigenous-centered, end-to-end offering for cannabis production and sale on sovereign land. These efforts are led by Manager of Government and Indigenous Relations, Bill Robinson, former President & CEO of the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission and former Commander, “D” division, RCMP. RavenQuest brings an impressive list of prospective Indigenous Peoples partners at various stages of the engagement process.
- Bill Robinson leads Government/ Indigenous Relations and Strategic Partnerships
- Extensive relationships with Indigenous Peoples across Canada
- Favorable taxation regime for facility construction, cannabis production & sale on sovereign Indigenous lands
- Healthy pipeline of engagements with Indigenous Peoples
- Contract to build 24,000 square foot facility for Fort McMurray First Nation #468 announced November 2017